Umm... Here come another him, although they are both diff person but they got 1 thing similar which is their name.. As I told him 此shawn非彼shawn... I hope I can treat him different, not as a replacement or whatever...
After few met, realized something...
A gentlemen ( I mean it!!), reason being these days guys cant keep their hands off gals but he can.. He open doors that is in our pathway.. Offer to do everything b4 being told..
My entertainer, sometime I sick and tired of talking, he will do all the talking n get me involved.. When im not feeling good will try his best to entertain me..
My educator, due to his growing backgrd, he experienced lotsa stuffs and been to places.. When with him, I get to know more stuffs and go places that I nv go b4 and meet diff class of ppl...
My clone, the way we eat chili is so similar.. If it's too hot for him, he will start sweating..
I think there's still more for me to find out ba.. Stay tune!! =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment